Our Response to COVID-19
Our dealership will remain open during this unprecedented time.
The health and safety of our customers and employees is always our top priority. Here are the measures we are taking to ensure our customers and employees stay safe through this hardship:
- Closely following the guidelines laid out by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and World Health Organization to help mitigate the risk of infection
- Using appropriate measures to ensure our store stays clean throughout the day, including sanitizing all areas throughout the dealership with increased levels.
- Instructed any staff members to stay home and consult a medical professional if they exhibit any signs of illness
We want to make each customer feel comfortable and have a great buying experience with us even through these uncertain times. Therefore, we have the following options in place:
- Parking lot curbside pick up for parts - Please call or text our Acton store to arrange this service
- Encourage call ahead for parts availability before arriving
- Sales department to remain open- appointments recommended
Please review specific hours for each department
Displaying 41 - 41 of 41
Coming soon to All Valley RV Center. If interested in this floorplan please check our online inventory, it is updated daily, or contact our sales associates at (661) 269-4800 to see when the expected arrival date is.
All Valley - Acton